1. They like to beg. This picture pretty much says it all
2. They nip. Jack has 7 teeth and Greyson has 4. Just in the past couple of days Greyson has been grabbing my head as is he's going in for a kiss and has bitten my cheek. Oy - teething in dogs and babies is a real challenge. I remember Biggie once ate a hole in the wall when he was a puppy.
3. They use the dog door. OMG - he didn't go through and we're working on baby-proofing the kitchen
4. They sleep in bed with us. Notice the black pug dog has gotten ousted by the baby.
5. They like to lick plates clean
6. They love chew toys. Actually the kids like these better than the dogs. (And no I don't let him chew on it for any length of time)
7. The "Come" but only for treats