A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I joined the July Upcycled Crafting Challenge #freefromtrash

So i have been feeling a tad uninspired in my blogging mind so I decided to link up to the Upcycled Crafting Challenge hosted by Calley The Eco Chic.  Maybe this will get my creative juices flowing!!
Here is the list of items to be used in the challenge.  I am a few days behind already so I am going to TRY to do a couple a day to catch up. The rules basically are to use the item in your craft and to post it out in the world so people can become more aware of the potential that "trash" really can go to "treasure."  I am also going to start a pinterest board with my (hopefully inspired) creations so be sure to follow me there too!!

All graphics courtesy of Calley at The Eco Chic

This post is part of the Upcycled Crafting Challenge (#freefromtrash) hosted by Calley, The Eco Chic, and is part of a one month challenge to create from trash.  This challenge will hopefully open your eyes to the number of items that we still end up trashing every day that could be used by ourselves or our kids to create fun and useful items.  To find out more about the challenge and to see other projects click on over to Calley’s announcement post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...