A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Upcycling Challenge: Take out (pizza box) to craft storage #Freefromtrash


This is another home run for me.  I really love how this turned out and it will look great in my new craft room (well craft "area" in the garage) that is under construction right now.  Can't wait to share photos when it's done.  But let me show you this pizza box rubber stamp storage container.  I really needed this for my odd sized stamps.  Basically what I did was clean out a used pizza box (wouldn't be upcycling if it wasn't used, right?), modpodge over the grease stains with three layers of newspaper, modpodge decorative paper over the newsprint and then painted and decorated the inside and outside of the box.










This craft was shared with:
The Well Crafted Home

This post is part of the Upcycled Crafting Challenge (#freefromtrash) hosted by Calley, The Eco Chic, and is part of a one month challenge to create from trash.  This challenge will hopefully open your eyes to the number of items that we still end up trashing every day that could be used by ourselves or our kids to create fun and useful items.  To find out more about the challenge and to see other projects click on over to Calley’s announcement post.

3 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...