A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The "S'more-eo"



OMG.  Just had a chocolate craving and realized that I actually have a bag of chocolate chips in the pantry.  Since it seemed a tad desperate to eat handfuls of chocolate chips I saw the marshmallows and was bummed I didn't have any graham crackers to make a s'more.  Then I spied the hubby's oreos.  PERFECT.
1. Open oreo.
2. Place cookie side on plate and place marshmallow on said cookie.
3. Microwave 15 sec.
4. On cream side place 5-6 chocolate chips and smoosh into cream.
5. Replace cream/chocolate side on marshmallow and ENJOY












2 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...