A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Mystery Conscious Box

A few months back I found out about something called Conscious Box. Basically every month you get a box of goodies and samples of companies that are green and sustainable. They are "dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available. We scour the marketplace to find those that stand above the rest. Discovery defines the Conscious Box experience." That sounded really neat and I always like to discover new things that are useful and/or delicious AND support a more sustainable lifestyle. Generally it requires a subscription to a 3 or 6-month plan and each box is based around a theme. The products featured are 100% vegetarian and nothing is tested on animals.

When I saw the Mystery Box posted on my facebook wall, I thought "Well, this is a great opportunity to try it out without having to commit to a subscription." I placed my order right away and I just received it yesterday. Here is what the box looked like...





And inside were tons of samples. I LOVE samples!! There are all sorts of neat things like little bars of soap, lip balms, and hand salves. There are drink mixes, candies and a full-sized fruit and nut bar. There is detergent and natural air freshener. There are even a couple seedballz, those little clay balls that have flower seeds inside that you just sow and grow and natural arts and crafts paint. Too cute! I can't wait to try everything!
Samples of these brands include: 
Healthy to go  
Natural Colors
Seedballz
generationMe
Climb On! Products
Uni-Fresh
NaturalJoyBeauty
thinkThin
Java Juice
Chimes
Badger
SoapBox Soaps
Sacred Mountain Herbals
emerginC
GoodCleanLove
Groovyplanet















No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...