A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Star Wars birthday party

Yesterday we took the fam to a birthday party for my friend's son who turned 3.  His name is also Greyson!  He loves Star Wars and so his mom did a whole Star Wars themed birthday party.  She had Yoda cookies (made with the cookie cutter from William and Sonoma), Yoda soda, Dagobah Swamp (pasta) salad, pretzel rod light sabers and light saber wrapped utensils, black and silver table clothes and blow up light sabers for the kids.  These were a HUGE hit with the 2-10 year old set!!  Even my kids enjoyed them.  It was a great day in the park, even if we DID spot a female black widow spider under the lid of one of the nearby trashcans.









No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...