A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lazy Mom lunch

Ok I haven't posted in a while but i keep getting inspired to post stuff, so here goes.  Today I was rooting around the kitchen trying to think if something to make for lunch.  Now I am not on a diet per se, but I am trying to lose weight by doing zumba and boot camp, especially for our impending trip to Italy.  So I wanted to make something that was low in calories.  I happen to have whole wheat tortillas, black beans, hummus and olives....and this is what I came up with:
So this is my burrito:
1 whole wheat tortilla (taco size)
1 tbsp hummus
1/4 cup black beans
1 garlic stuffed olive sliced
Layer wrap and eat.

So as far as nutritional content:
                          calories          fat        cholesterol
1 tortilla                   120          3.5g        0
1tbsp hummus            35          3g           0
1/4 cup beans             45          0.25g     0
1 garlic stuffed olive    10          1g           0

So that's 210 calories per burrito, 7.25g of fat and NO cholesterol. Not too shabby!  I had two!



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...