A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birds in my backyard - Rufous Hummingbird

I am kind of obsessed with the wildlife here in CA.  It is pretty different from what I am used to in New England.  Today I was able to photograph a few hummingbirds in my backyard.  They are always buzzing around the Hawthorn bushes but for some reason they don't care for the feeding I put out.
I believe this is a male Rufous Hummingbird.  I guess they migrate through Orange County about this time of year.



































I also photographed this beauty. I am not sure if it is the female or another species.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...