A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Layouts from this week - "Artful Love" and "In Bloom"

This week I am featuring several layouts that I created with The Urban Fairy's "Artful Love" kit.  This is a HUGE bundle of beautiful purple, blue and pink elements. Here is the preview:


 And here are the creative team's pages that we created with the bundle:


I wanted to try a few new things on this kit including using hexagon elements and some very dramatic shading. Here are some cute pictures of Sarah and Noelle that I took at the park the other day after our music class.  I also did a cool thing where I "threaded" the charm through the thread stitching. Take a look at the close up.
Charm Close-up

For the second layout, I used some picts from a friend of her daughter's 1st birthday.  She is a real cutie and had on the most adorable colorful tutu. One neat thing I did with this layout is to use one of the butterfly cutouts as a clipping mask to show the paper underneath. Thanks to Kelly for letting me use these pictures!



And for the third layout I just had fun with a picture of the doggies that my mother-in-law took in front of our hydrangeas a few summers back.  


I also made up a cute layout for The Urban Fairy's "In Bloom" minis, which is part of a huge March Coordinated Collection with a lot of the designers at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  This are very colorful kits with these neat multicolored leaves and twists and branches that I love!
Each one of these minis is available for 1$ right now!

Now here is my layout. It's a cute pict that my hubby took of me and the boys last Mother's day, as well as a pict of one of the beautiful and exotic purple jacaranda trees that we have here in SoCal.  


Oh I should mention that I used one element (the frame) from Artful Love and some washi tape from the Washi Lover Volume 1, also from The Urban Fairy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...