A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Urban Fairy Freebies and Upcoming events

Hey everyone.  Happy St. Paddy's Day! Brisket and Corned beef in the crock pot are smelling delicious!!

Here's a fun St. Paddy's freebie from The Urban Fairy!


Dani (aka The Urban Fairy) just posted her latest newsletter with some great new products and previews of what is coming up this week. It's her 30th birthday week, so she and all the Flutters (the creative team members) are madly and happily creating tons of freebies for you coming this week. There is even a freebie in this newsletter created by the wicked talented Flutter Ona (ut oh  - there is my new england accent coming out...) so you should really check it out!  Did you see that little button on the top left of my blog (that I designed!)? If you hit it on Thursday 3-21-13, you will be taken to one my fellow Flutter's blogs and be able to access freebies and a progressive interview with Dani, The Urban Fairy!

She will also be having a Pin it to Win it contest so if you love her stuff this is the week to follow along!!
Here is a preview of the Pin It to Win It Pinterest Giveaway coming next week. If you are interested, follow the  Facebook page and watch for the Pin it to Win it thread on March 20th


In this newsletter, Dani featured 4 of my layouts in the section about the Fizzle Pop Kit fan freebie papers.  You can get them HERE. (You must LIKE the Facebook page and then you can click on Fan freebies to access the freebies)  You'll remember these from my post last week but here they are again for your viewing pleasure!!

This week will be busy with the Birthday Week Blog Hop but I also hope to make at least 1 or 2 St Paddy's Day-inspired LOs  I am looking at this cute kit from Manda Lane Scraps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...