A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day

What a fun St. Paddy's day! We had two families over (both with multiples and one with an older daughter) and it was a blast. I made brisket in a red wine broth and corned beef (both from Whole foods) and veggies and roasted fingerling potatoes and my friends brought fresh handmade spring rolls, irish soda bread and a delicious brownie and pudding trifle!  The kids (all 7!) were in really good moods and played outside, running around and blowing bubbles for almost 2 hours while the adults chatted and caught up. I made green beer (a pitcher of miller lite with liquid chlorophyll and 1-2 drops of green food coloring) and my friends brought Guiness. The kids were all decked out in green and we had the Celtic Pandora channel playing on the stereo.

So I got some really cute pictures of my friend Lydia and her family. They were really in the St. Paddy's spirit with their outfits and the most adorable pinterest-worthy trifle.  Check out the scrapbook page I just put together with Manda Lane Scraps Lucky Kit, a quick page by Ivory Keys Digital Dreams and a freebie designed by one of my fellow The Urban Fairy Flutters, Robin.


And here are some more pictures from the afternoon








1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...