A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Invitations

How cute did our Very Hungy Caterpillar invitations turn out?! These were pretty simple to make. I got the card stock already in the shape of an apple at Michael's.  I already had a rubber stamp that says Party Time and I made the invitation section by grabbing a photo of the VHC off the internet and printed the invite on some light green card stock.  I then used the Dot painters Like Do-A-Dot to stamp the different colored circles on the perimeter of the invite.  Add a butterfly sticker and use a regular hole punch to add some hungry caterpillar munch holes and that's it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...