A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Babies!

WOW does time fly!!  It has been an amazing exhausting year and it has been so worth all the struggles we have gone through to bring these fabulous babies into the world.  Let's walk down memory lane, shall we?

Here was their first baby picture
Just 8 and 10 cells, we couldn't have imagined how adorable our little frosties would turn out!

Here's me - very pregnant!



Ready to deliver!

Three Days old


2 months old

4 months old

6 months old
8 months old
10 months
12 months

Looking at ALL the pictures I think it is funny that Greyson is almost always on the left of the pictures and Jack is on the right (except for the bath picture).

Love Love Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...