A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fab Food Trucks - Waffle-licious

On Friday we have a great Farmer's Market right here in Mission Viejo at library.  I picked up a couple of fresh Pluots, celery, chocolate chip banana bread and some red peppers.  There are always a couple of interesting food trucks there and this week I decided to try a waffle from Waffle-licious.  I decided on a simple grilled cheese waffle but MAN was it anything but ordinary.  It was so yummy and even had some pearl sugar on top which was a very neat sweet and savory combination.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...