A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sorry babies, the milk machine is closed

I am writing this to apologize to you, Jack and Greyson, for not being able to continue to feed you breast milk.  I really gave it the old college try, pumping for the first three weeks of your precious lives but I just couldn't do it anymore.  It really hurts and with your daddy going back to work I just don't have the time to pump to get enough milk to feed you both.  I hope that in the future you don't have allergies or other horrible diseases because I didn't breastfeed you longer.  I did however switch you to organic formula in your third week courtesy of your Auntie Laura who turned me on to using organic baby formula.  I hope you have grown up strong and healthy and your Dad and I have tried to give you the best start to life that we possibly could.  Love you madly - Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...