A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dear babies,
Last night was the first night I spent alone with you.  Daddy had to travel for work and your Mamaw had to go home to Pittsburgh.  I was cautiously optimistic that we would survive the night.  I don't function so well on no sleep.  But you boys were GREAT.  You both ate well and went back to sleep quickly.  Me and the dogs spent the night on the couch and you slept together in the pack and play. I developed the ability to feed and burp two infants at the same time. And we all are doing great today.  Thank you for being the best kids a mom could ask for.  Love, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...