A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My first real live Product page with my Creative Team Layouts

Today is the day!  The first kit that I have submitted my "Creative Team" layouts for went live for purchase today at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio. The mini kit is called Blooming Love. I used a few older (ie from the summer) picts that I took of my good friend Sarah's twin girls, Ainsley and Noelle.  I used the SoftGlow function for the picture of Ainsley to give it that ethereal feel and I really like how the layout turned out, although I probably could have gotten a tad more creative with the stacked layers, maybe adding rounded corners or drop shadows.  For the pict of the two girls, I wanted to keep it simple so I didn't use a ton of embellishments.  I am so excited to be part of a creative team and I even feel like scrapping about my scrapping (is that a tad crazy? lol).

Ainsley


Noelle and Ainsley


Here is a pict of the product page with its link below:
You can buy it here
If you care you can also check out The Urban Fairy's blog post with link for a couple of freebies!!

What do you think?  Thanks for reading!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...