A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I joined the Creative Team at The Urban Fairy!!

Well my job interview fell through so I was pretty bummed the other day. Not going to get into details but I was feeling pretty down and then I remembered that a friend of mine had told me about a CT call (aka Creative Team call) for new members of The Urban Fairy layout team. I submitted my email to Danielle S and lo and behold she accepted me onto the team. So now I will be designing layouts using all of the fabulous TUF (The Urban Fairy) designs and elements which I am stoked about. It will be a challenge for sure because as you know I have two little down and dirty boys and TUF stuff is very butterfly/fairy/glitter oriented but I'llmake it work.  So here is my first ever TUF layout.  This is my sister Laura and her fiance Fili. They are getting married on Friday (feb 15th). Amore is an ode to Fili, in that he is Italian.  Ormai la frittata รจ fatta. Auguroni!

This layout was created with the Just Love kit found here at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio store.  I especially like the embossed labels in this kit (sucker for labels!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...