A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Tea Cup Memories - a HUGE collab with The Urban Fairy and Sweet Nothings

Hey all.  I am so excited to share a couple of new layouts with you that I put together for the Tea Cup Memories Collab that the Urban Fairy just finished with Donna at Sweet Nothings.  This picture is my absolute favorite.  This is my sister hanging out in Paris near the "Tour Eiffel".


The next is a picture my sister took of a couple of my grandmother's teacups.  I am sure this is from one of my sister's tea parties.



And the third is using a newly released template from the Urban Fairy called BolderVol1.  This picture was taken by my sister of her friend Jess at some gardens outside of Versailles.



Imagine a quaint social gathering…hot tea and delicious light refreshments are served…cupcakes….fragrant flowers surrounding the fanciful place settings,…soft lace doilies and satin ribbons…dainty tea cups..polished silver.. and the best of friends to make memories with…"

This collab is huge.  There are tons of coordinating products: edges, stacked papers, journal papers, shabby stock, linen stock, stamps, word art,an alpha, clusters, frames...the list goes on!!  It is amazing. Take a look at some of the products:


 

 

 

You can find all the products here at The Urban Fairy's Store at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  You can read more about the collab here on The Urban Fairy's Blog (where there is even a FREEBIE quick page)  and on The Urban Fairy's Facebook page you can find this adorable FREEBIE cluster.




Oh and the BolderVol1 templates were also released today.  I made this cute LO of Jack wearing Daddy's sunglasses. This LO also uses papers by JenC Designs (So Happy Glitters), Manda Lane Scraps (Lucky) and Gennifer Bursett (In Good Company Collab) and WordArt by The Urban Fairy JournalWordBits.



Here is the preview of the templates. I am not usually a fan of templates but these are pretty, well, BOLD!  I love adding shadows to the layers to really give them a nice feeling of depth.  These are fun!!!  You can find them HERE at the store.  



That's all for now!  Enjoy!









1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...