A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Little Beauty - on the day after the Boston tragedy

You may or may not know this, but Boston is my home.  I lived there from age 10 up until last year when my husband and I moved our family to southern california for his job.  I am a devoted Pats fan and member of Red Sox nation. I have friends that run the Boston Marathon (and drink like fishes afterward) and we have partied on the sidelines of the marathon for many years, cheering on the runners while we sip tasty beverages.   Seeing the events of yesterday unfold from so far away is heartbreaking and I wish I could be closer to help the city grieve and regroup.  My thoughts go out to the wounded, the families of those who lost their lives and to those who witnessed such tragedy.  Boston, you're my home....

Now to hopefully make me feel better, The Urban Fairy released her A Little Beauty kit today.  What a sweet little kit!!


Here is the kit. Only $1.75 now at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio


Creative Team Layouts


Here are my layouts in larger form.

The first is a photo courtesy of my friend Tami and is of her adorable daughter a few years back in fairy wings. Precious!!!


The second is picture of a dragonfly I took last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...