Here's a fun and easy tutorial on how to make a lightweight card display on the cheap.
Fabric ( I found mine cheap in the remnant bin at Joanne's)
1. Cut the cardboard to desired size. Mine is 8" x15".
2. Wrap cardboard with fabric and tape as if you are wrapping a present.
3. For Tree, cut two felt squares 5" square in light green and dark green. Fold on the diagonal and cut to produce two triangles of each color. For snowman, find three circles of increasing diameter to use as tracing guides for snowman body circles.
4. Glue stick on the felt shapes.
5. Hang and use pushpins or tacks to hang holiday cards.
This craft was shared with: