A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Yes I'm Different Kit from The Urban Fairy

This kit is, well, different!!  Yes I'm Different was created by The Urban Fairy to honor her middle daughter who was diagnosed with ADHD not long ago...

"With that in mind, and the thought of some other amazing children I know, I created this collection. It's full of colors that she loves and work well together. It's something that even she has enjoyed working with! I filled it up with 53 'kid approved' elements and 10 'loved' papers! This is hopefully a kit she and I {and you!} will go back to a million times!"

It's available now at the Digital Scrapbook Studio along with all its coordinating elements

 And here are some of the layouts I have created using Yes I'm Different.

The first is of Jack taking a delicious bite out of his 2year old Bday candle

The second is also using The Urban Fairy's Blendaholics Version 2 Masks
Picture of Greyson courtesy of Chrisden Ferrari



1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...