A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Second kit this week! The Urban Fairy's My Royal Blush

The Urban Fairy has been busy!  She came out with another extraordinary kit this week called My Royal Blush.  This one is crazy, with all sorts of extras including Latin and English word bits, Edges, stamps and brushes, card stock, damask papers and patterned papers.  They are all available at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio HERE.

 

 
 


So I did a few Layouts for this kit and I'd like to share with you two that I created that are very similar but one was using the Page Kit (PK) only while the other has many of the extras. The picture is from our Italy trip in 2012.  I call this "Triptych"

This one used the PK only.  It is soft and calm.  

I added a few brushes, word bits and edges to this one.

Which do you like better??

Here are a more couple LOs, also from our trip to Italy
Wedding pictures of the Bensons
Check out my use of curved shadows (bottom right hand corner..)





No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...