A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

What the heck is iNSD?

It's TODAY!  International Scrapbooking Day. I literally didn't even know what that stood for until about 2 weeks ago when the Urban Fairy, Dani, asked us to come up with a layout or two with her part of the Digiscrap Addicts blog train.  Here is her adorable piece, that is available for free here at The Urban Fairy's Blog!  You can check out the blog train and get a ton of cool freebies.


Here is my page - i just took this awesome bee pict and thought it was pretty springy!!


I am off to the Southern California Mothers of Twins Club meeting in Anaheim Ca today so I won't be doing much with iNSD.  Oh well. Maybe next year!!


1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...