A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The boys' Photo Shoot with NOVIE

While my family was visiting we hired a photographer to take some really nice pictures of the whole gang a well and us and the boys.  It was a lot of fun and Jason and Nicole of NOVIE photography were really great sports for dealing with a lot of adults and 2 one-year olds.  We did the shoot in San Clemente on the pier, on the beach and under the pier.  Here is a picture of the action...

Nicole did everything in her power to get Jack and Greyson to look at the camera and smile, which is a huge feat and she did a phenomenal job, while her husband Jason snapped away, trying to get the lighting and setup just right.  We really wanted to capture that "California feel" so we had the beach and pier in the background and we ended up getting just a tad wet. It was a blast and here is a Thank you Card I created on Shutterfly from one of the beautiful photos that I purchased from them.


5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...