A journal

Thanks for visiting me at Experiment MOM (Mother of Multiples). My digital Scrap for Hire business, ScraPicts, is coming soon so please check back with me again or Click the Follow Me button on lefthand side of my blog.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A post about a sandwich

OMG. I just made the BEST egg salad sandwich. As we gear up for Easter and all the egg-related fun projects I have planned in my head, I happened to have a bunch of hard boiled eggs at the ready for consumption. And while the feeding-hard-boiled-eggs-to-toddlers "eggsperiment" backfired (literally - wow- that was HEINOUS. I am not going to elaborate as this is a food post), the adults are today enjoying some fab-u-lous Egg salad.  Here it is:

3 hard boiled eggs
2 tablespoons (or more) mayo
1 tbsp (or more) yellow mustard
2 small sweet yellow peppers, coursely chopped
1/4 cup french onions.
ground pepper to taste

OMG - I know - french onions? you are saying. Ick.  But I had them leftover from some recipe that entailed breading chicken with them and thought I would throw them in. Best Idea Ever. Seriously - try it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...